Dear Travel Coordinators,
The attached new local policy approved by the Chancellor to streamline the reimbursement of ancillary charges is effective immediately.
Please review the policy and coordinate with your financial manager to ensure department procedures are in place to obtain required documentation and approvals as outlined in the local policy. Expenditures should be the categorization in iTravel as follows:
- Standard checked baggage fees up to 2 bags
- Carry-on baggage fees up to 2 bag
- Non-standard check baggage fees
Other tab-Business Expense
- Seat selection charges—cannot exceed $30. Does not include seat upgrades.
- Wi-Fi services
- Seat selection charges in excess of $30. Does not include seat upgrades.
- Early Check In or priority boarding
- Seat Upgrade to Economy Plus/Extra Comfort within the economy class airfare or similar--excludes Business or First Class airfares (see BFB G-28 for policy requirements on business or first class airfares)
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org