Procurement Services is pleased to announce the UC’s CDW-G agreement now offers very competitive pricing for all Apple products for business related purchases. Apple products should now be procured through the CDWG eCatalog punch-out, and the Apple specific eCatalog will be retired.
In addition to pricing, CDW-G offers UC the following advantages for business related purchases:
- CDW-G UC discounts meet or exceed all Apple educational (EDU) discounts
- Custom web page capability to displaying standards for simplified and streamlined purchasing
- Stock products in Las Vegas distribution center should result in lower lead times
- 30-day return policy for all products, no questions asked
- Apple School Manager (ASM) Device Enrollment Program (DEP) - CDW-G enrolls the device so it can be accessed in ASM/DEP before delivery.
- Configuration Services:
- Laser etching, Imaging, Asset tag/management,
- Enterprise device management, carrier activations, application development
- Kitting solutions, and lifecycle management
• CDW-G is Apple’s largest higher education channel partner in the U.S.
• CDW-G is the only Apple partner designated as "Premier" status
• Largest dedicated Apple Support Team in the Channel
• 94% of orders ship the day the order is placed
• Ship approximately 45,000 boxes each day
• Over 140 industry-certified technicians perform an average of 12,000 software configurations per month
• Apple-certified mobility solution architects
• Custom leasing programs via Apple Financial Services
CDW-G now has a dedicated team for the UC system (note: Paul Cardamone is no longer supporting our campus). If the required product cannot be located in the CDWG eCatalog punch-out and/or to request a copy of the CDW-G Apple Configurator Tool, please email UCTEAM@CDWG.COM the inquiry will be routed to the appropriate account manager based on the nature of the request.
For technology related questions, please reach out to our campus IT buyer, Alan Stauffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gae Purvis on behalf of the Procurement Services Team