Business & Financial Services (BFS) and Computing & Communications is pleased to announce the formation of a new user group for SAAs. The goal of the group is to discuss the Enterprise Access Control System (EACS) best practices, considerations, new features, and user questions. The first meeting will be held on Friday, October 7th at 3:00pm in Pentland Hills Bear Cave B107/C101.
Tentative agenda topics include:
- Overview of application access by SAA type (Bobbi McCracken)
- Time & Attendance Reporting System (TARS) Student Employee PPS SSN and SIS SSN considerations (Amber Jones)
- Service Now Demo (David Gracey)
- New Banner Department Billing Role (Asirra Suguitan)
- LRSS User and Matrix Setup and Updates (Pauline Librenjak)
- New eBuy Invoice Approver Role (Bobbi McCracken)
- EACS Considerations for Separated Employees (Bobbi McCracken)
Please forward suggestions for other discussion topics to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there.