Riverside, Ca –
Financial Services and Computing & Communications are pleased to announce the enhanced Cash Collection, Reporting, and Reconciliation System (CCRRS) has been deployed. These efficiency enhancements allow the CCRRS to integrate directly with the UCR Financial System (UCRFS), eliminate the need for a separate system and user id to input deposit advice information, and allow access to be granted via the Enterprise Access Control System (EACS). Please review the following important notes:
- CCRRS Transactors and Department Approvers now have access to the enhanced CCRRS via R'Space Authorized Applications. Cash collection reports should be immediately completed for cashiering activity from February 23rd and February 24th.
- As of 2/25/2015 deposits will now be reflected on the general ledgers under sources code “CCD” instead of “DFS”.
- Access to the Deposit Advice System (DAF) system has been restricted to "read-only" in order to access historical information.
- The enhanced CCRRS contains business rules regarding posting transactions to FAUs associated with the Control Function Accountability Structure (ORG23), such as balance sheet accounts and certain revenue accounts. If users in your department requires access to these FAUs, access can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- NetID and Name of the Transactor
- Transactor’s Department Name and Department Code (e.g. Accountability Structure)
- Type of deposits being made
- FAUs utilized
For a comprehensive guide to using the new CCRRS, please visit the CCRRS Support site http://cnc.ucr.edu/ccrrs/ . Questions about this effort, the CCRRS, or the DAF system can be directed to email@example.com